“TAPUZ” – childcare development all day center
It’s no secret that “TAPUZ” means “orange” in Hebrew. That is why the atmosphere and spirit of our center is orange, beamy and sunny!
for kids aged 6 months - 7 years
We perfectly understand that for the all-round development of the individual as well as for balanced growth and development the child needs our warmth and affection, love and care. In our center “TAPUZ” we do our best to create a merry and interesting environment for the youngsters.
Our responsive tutors work with children using the unique Israeli methods: kids are learning from and through game. In Israel such method of teaching has existed for many years and has met with recognition from the parents. Now this system of education is available here. Specially for your children we have worked out a unique complex of classes by the most famous author's methods of Sh. Amonoshvili and M. Montessori, B. Nikitin and L. Peterson, L. Bereslavsky and S. Rogovaya. Personality-oriented educational program contains exciting games - musical, didactical, and creative, various sketches, mini-researches and tours. And last, but not least: at their classes teachers of "Tapuz" create positive atmosphere that allows the kids to feel themselves confident and comfortable.
“TAPUZ” is happy to welcome kids from 6 months old!
We have the following groups in our center:
Day nursery (mishpakhton) «Tapuzik» (age 6 months-2 years)
«Tapuzik» with mothers (age 1,5-4)
Kindergarten «Tapuz» (age 2-7)
Evening school «Tapuz» (age 3,5-7)
Preparatory school «Tapuzim» (age 5-7)
First grade (kita alef) of Israeli school «Tapuz» ( age 6-7)
Afterschool program (age 7-12)
Only in “TAPUZ” you can choose a schedule that perfectly fits you and your child:
Basic schedule – 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Euro-group – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Children’s school – 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Education in “Tapuz” is divided into 3 blocks:
-linguistic: exciting advanced studying of Russian, English and Hebrew, introduction to fairy-tale and literature.
-Scientific block: thinking and analytical skills development at logics and math classes, first discoveries at the special ecology classes
-aesthetic: choreography and music, solfeggio and eurhythmics, Rudiments of Music, spiritual development of personality, culture, beauty, harmony from an early age!
“TAPUZ” at the Nikitskaya JCC means:
- - individual approach to every child;
- - small groups in which your child will always be assisted by a responsive nanny, trained tutor and 3 qualified teachers;
- - constant supervision of a psychologist and speech therapist;
- - five-time kosher nourishment;
- - walks with role-playing games, exercises, developing motor skills and coordination of movements;
- - individual classes with professionals and experts in all of the courses. For example, your child will be taught piano and violin lessons by the professors of Russian Academy of Music named after Gnesins;
- - pick-up service available;
- - monthly educational excursions and going out to the theater;
- - special outings and outdoor events for your children;
- - unforgettable birthday parties and holidays: Rosh Ha-Shana, Sukkoth, Simkhat Tora, Hanukkah, Tu Bi-Shvat, Purim, Pesah, Lag ba-Omer, Shavuot.